The purpose of the 200 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the 17th Gillingham (St. Margaret’s) Scout Group bank account and used to provide equipment, resources and opportunities for all Beavers, Cubs and Scouts that are members of the Group.
- For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 200.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 10%.
- The 200 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, volunteers and friends of the 17th Gillingham (St. Margaret’s) Scout Group. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually). One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the Leader in charge at the last session each month (be that Beavers, Cubs or Scouts – whichever is last).
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw, or a bank transfer can be arranged if preferred.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the noticeboard at the HQ, on the website and on the Group’s Facebook pages.
- The 200 Club will be run by the 17th Gillingham (St. Margaret’s) Scout Group Executive Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Group’s funds after six months.